Roben automotive is a group of experts collaborating to help the Customer solve his biggest challenges. The group acts in the field of vehicle safety, security, design, diagnostic, management, process and neighboring areas. Learn more about our expertise areas
The Roben’s are separate entities that cooperate and share the name.
In addition a global network of trusted freelance experts work with Roben Automotive when needed.
Roben Automotive expertise in general:
- Roben has system engineering experience with all systems that relate to vehicle/machine movement
- Roben is specialized in understanding and handling failure modes and tampering
- Roben has expertise with OBD & emissions tampering / sabotage
- Roben has expertise with Functional Safety
- Roben can offer Training, Processes, Methods, Development and Trouble shooting.
- Roben has many years of management experience in automotive industry and:
- Can support management
- Can train management to understand the challenges they are facing
- Can analyze management structure and help cultural changes to take place
Roben Members are sharing the knowledge and provide advice in the following forms:
(reserve budget per year, pay per hour)
Pay per hour or day
- Roben does not give 100% On-site support
- We have found we are more efficient when we are (partially) off-site
- We can then also support from other countries
- Tax and “fake-employment” rules (across countries) place restrictions as well
- Roben can provide process and documentation support and reviews
- Roben can provide algorithm concepts and can review designs, but
- In general Roben however does not make (detailed) SW or HW designs
- In general Roben does not perform implementation
- Roben believes in helping the client to do the work themselves in the future. With some guidance the detailed design and implementation can be done by the client.
- If really needed Roben can connect the client to partner companies
- Roben typically works on Manager and/or Senior Expert level; not at Engineer level
+48 533 204 200
+ READ MORE +
+31 618 472 237
+ READ MORE +